Booking a P&O Cruise from the USA

Will&Hel

We have a friend who lives in Florida and wishes to join us on Iona in 2023- does anyone know how they can book from the USA. Unlike Cunard and Princess P&O do not have an international website. Tried contacting P&O but they are not answering their phones or replying to e-mails

Edited by Will&Hel

9 minutes ago, Will&Hel said:

We have a friend who lives in Florida and wishes to join us on Iona in 2023- does anyone know how they can book from the USA. Unlike Cunard and Princess P&O do not have an international website. Tried contacting P&O but they are not answering their phones or replying to e-mails

Sorry, I know I sound like a broken record,  but have you tried contacting a TA? 

6 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Sorry, I know I sound like a broken record,  but have you tried contacting a TA? 

Yes they have but cannot find a TA in the US who deals with P&O- I recall reading the name of a TA in North America who does but cannot now find it. I have suggested using a UK TA bit they wish to pay in US Dollars

42 minutes ago, CCFC said:

There is one USA P&O travel agent but every time I post its name some mod comes and deletes it despite it being approved by P&O as they don't take US bookings direct.

Yes that is what I recall- it use to be on the P&O website