Please help me find info on shore excursions on Oceania to Baltic and Scandinavia 9/22

clo

• 10 months later...

We are 2 couples from Australia cruising from OSLO to Lisbon and have been to a few of these stops. Most like Tallinn , Stockholm Helsinki, Copenhagen you can walk into and walk around or do the HOHO buses. We did a local tour for Gdansk and 3 other stops which was great , old man who was part of Polish history and a driver but I dont know the name cos someone else organized it, this time we are taxi to Gdansk as lots to see there.  Brugge we are getting the train into. I m not sure of where we are docking in Bordeaux and Amsterdam but do Oceania shuttle bus us in?  We enjoy taking a boat ride in the canals or around the town. We are going to use train into London . Might get a local on the dock if can. I have researched on line  all our stops and made a list of what we want to see and do. We love to wander around , see a few sights , museums and enjoy a coffee or icecream and watch the passing parade.