Muster Station on Boarding Pass?

surfjock27

We cruise on October 16th and would like to get our muster done immediately, although we may not have access to the cabins right away to get our muster station number.

I thought I read on here that the muster station number will be on the boarding pass, but cannot find the post now.

We are not able to print our boarding passes until after check in, but I was hoping to get some clarity beforehand.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, your muster station will be on your boarding pass and as you board the ship there will be a plethora of friendly Carnival crew members pointing you to the proper muster station. 

Piece of cake - this is one of those things where you have to ask why the change wasn't made years ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, groundloop said:

Yes, your muster station will be on your boarding pass and as you board the ship there will be a plethora of friendly Carnival crew members pointing you to the proper muster station. 

Piece of cake - this is one of those things where you have to ask why the change wasn't made years ago.

plethora,  nice,  lol

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, phoneman69 said:

Yes just off the Horizon and your muster station is on the top row of the boarding pass. Hold on to your boarding pass as it act's as your S & S card until you get your cards. Drinks, shore excursions.etc...

^^^^^This! Phoneman nailed it. It acts as your Sail & Sign card until you actually get the plastic card. 

9 hours ago, Joe817 said:

^^^^^This! Phoneman nailed it. It acts as your Sail & Sign card until you actually get the plastic card. 

Well kinda. I walked by the 2 girls selling dining and trying to book people for speciality dining. I said ok, I'll buy 2 of those 3 dinner deals. They tried but finally said we cant charge your room without your card. I had to go to my cabin and no card, find my steward, and explain and she finally reluctantly said ok here is your card, went back and was able to purchase the dining cards and make a reservation for that night.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Joe817 said:

Duplicate post, still broken.

They couldnt find my folio number on my boarding pass so I couldnt charge anything until I went and got my actual card.

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1

Ok I feel like a newb asking this but it has been 2.5 years since I cruised and my cruises have been spread out, like a couple years between...  I really do not remember having to go to the room to get your sail and sign card.  Is that really how it has always been done?  I thought you got it at boarding/check in.  How are they charging people for the fancy souvenir drinks when they first walk on?  

22 minutes ago, rlindholm said:

Ok I feel like a newb asking this but it has been 2.5 years since I cruised and my cruises have been spread out, like a couple years between...  I really do not remember having to go to the room to get your sail and sign card.  Is that really how it has always been done?  I thought you got it at boarding/check in.  How are they charging people for the fancy souvenir drinks when they first walk on?  

Well pre covid they put it in your mailbox by your door. Right now with no priority cabins arent ready until 130 even if you are plat or diamond... but normally they had them in a envelope in your door. She had my envelope on her cart and handed it to me. 

As the title says they herd you to your muster station when you board. They have a brief here is how to fasten your life jacket .. check you off. Then you can head up to eat. Idk about drinks. I wait because of Texas taxes and cheers started day 2.

Edited by firefly333

23 minutes ago, rlindholm said:

Our first cruise was on Dream in February 2018 and I recall that we got our S&S cards in the terminal before getting on the ship.  Our second cruise was in September of 2018 on Liberty and from that one on we've always had our cards waiting for us in the cabin mailbox.  

We just got off Magic two days ago ...... our boarding pass was our de facto S&S card for those first few hours until we could get to our cabin.  We scanned into our muster station with it then proceeded to get our first cruise drinks in a year and a half and 'paid' with our boarding pass.