Question about C&A credits

NancyIL

I just checked "Completed Cruises" on the RCI site, and I was given credit twice for the same 7-day cruise. I ended up cruising solo after my sister had to cancel at the last minute - so was I given double credits for cruising solo?
Unless you were in a suite, it sounds like it.

They gave me AND my best friend two credits for our cruise on Voyager. We finally decided they gave us two credits because we signed up for C&A on board. I'm not complaining about it though. If I can convince my brother to go on Monarch with me in March, I will be making Diamond by the end of March, after only 7 cruises.

I was in an inside cabin. The same cruise was listed twice with one credit each cruise, rather than 2 credits for one cruise. A single pays twice the price, so I'm hoping it's NOT a mistake!

And that's exactly how my 2003 Voyager cruise is showing up - the same cruise listed twice with 1 credit for each line. They bumped me up to Platinum in December with my 2 credits so they will have a fight on their hands if they try to take mine back.

They gave me AND my best friend two credits for our cruise on Voyager. We finally decided they gave us two credits because we signed up for C&A on board. I'm not complaining about it though. If I can convince my brother to go on Monarch with me in March, I will be making Diamond by the end of March, after only 7 cruises.

I also signed up for C&A while onboard my first cruise...the cruise where they gave me double credit. Hmmm....ok - going to keep quiet!

Archived