Check-in STILL unavailable

LadyBerard

4 minutes ago, LadyBerard said:

We are 40 days out from our cruise on the Constellation 5 nighter out of Tampa.  Check-in is still unavailable on the app and on my laptop.  Ugggghhhh.

If you look at your invoice, up with your "Reservation ID", does it also show a "Group ID" number?  If so, I was advised by X that group data doesn't currently automatically hit the system until 30 days prior to this 11/7 sailing.  Haven't heard a schedule for non-'Group' passengers.

• Thanks 1

I think it depends on the ship.  All my Equinox future sails show when check in will open in the app (even the ones late next year), but my Constellation sailing on December 23 does not.  In app for the Constellation, it doesn't have the check in bubble at the bottom of the middle screen, and in the last screen (the thing that kind of looks like a person) there is nothing mentioned about check in at all.

4 minutes ago, parrothead33 said:

I just checked my cruise on Apex for April next year and it’s giving a date for check in. Odd that it’s showing and yours isn’t.

Not really.  Apex has already been sailing.  Constellation hasn't sailed yet, and that seems to be one of the key factors in the delayed check-in.

16 minutes ago, canderson said:

Unfortunately, neither in the OP's case, which is mine as well.  We're on the same cruise.

Gotcha.  Here's hoping they clear that up soon. 

I bet you are correct about it being on a ship that has yet to restart.  Here's hoping that also gets sorted out soon!

It is what it is, all signs point they will be sailing.  Of course things can easily change daily.  I am on the Constellation for the Nov 22 and same issue but not concerned as of yet.  As frustrating as it is I just check every few days and see if anything new happens.  More concerned with my TSA pre check application, they changed the wait from about 30 days to 60 days. 

2 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

It is what it is, all signs point they will be sailing.  Of course things can easily change daily.  I am on the Constellation for the Nov 22 and same issue but not concerned as of yet.  As frustrating as it is I just check every few days and see if anything new happens.  More concerned with my TSA pre check application, they changed the wait from about 30 days to 60 days. 

You still with us on 11/12 as well?

1 minute ago, canderson said:

You still with us on 11/12 as well?

No cxled that, went sailing for a week on a friends boat off maine this summer instead, work probably would have not been to happy with all the time off since I already did an AI for 16 days back in april

Just now, bikerunner said:

No cxled that, went sailing for a week on a friends boat off maine this summer instead, work probably would have not been to happy with all the time off since I already did an AI for 16 days back in april

Ah, missed that somewhere.  Will change the roll call.  Sorry to hear you aren't able to make the B2B, but the week on a sail boat sounds like a chill way of spending a nice week in the Summer!

Just now, canderson said:

Ah, missed that somewhere.  Will change the roll call.  Sorry to hear you aren't able to make the B2B, but the week on a sail boat sounds like a chill way of spending a nice week in the Summer!

most definitely.  Ill take the 11 days in Nov very happily   All works out well

On 9/28/2021 at 9:42 AM, LadyBerard said:

We are 40 days out from our cruise on the Constellation 5 nighter out of Tampa.  Check-in is still unavailable on the app and on my laptop.  Ugggghhhh.

I am on the same cruise. I contacted my TA she said Royal Carribean and Celebrity are both having check in issues. She said she hasn’t heard anything about a cancellation for our cruise. She said to keep trying.