cannot find car rental drop off by cape canaveral

lolalow

Have not rented a car in a couple years so maybe they changed things and don't allow drop offs anymore but we used to rent a car for a week in orlando then drop it off at thrifty by the port and get a shuttle over to cruise terminal.  Then after cruise we would take shuttle to thrifty by the port and rent car for the day and drop off at orlando airport.   When I go look at budget, thrifty, enterprise none of them let me enter drop off location as cape canaveral, port canaveral or cocoa.    Not sure if things have changes so much or I am just not putting in correct code for drop off.  Someone please help!!!!  

Not a problem, got you covered. We are booked for Feb 2022 cruise and reserved a rental car from Budget rental at the airport. I will drop the car off at the following budget location in Cape Canaveral and they will take us to the RCCL port. Address at Cape Canaveral as follows:

8401 Astronaut Blvd.

Cape Canaveral Fl.

321/784-0634

11 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Use pick up and drops offs at MCO and Cocoa, Florida,

Cocoa has shuttles to and from the ship.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 1615 E Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island, FL 32952

It's 6 miles from cruiseport.

Edited by Jimbo

We used National car rental last month and returned it to National on 710 Mullet Rd, Cape Canaveral FL 32920.  I'm fairly certain that is also an Enterprise location. Service was great!  Very close to the port and the shuttle promptly took us to the port.

4 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I joined mousesavers to get the best rental car rates. Check with them too

the prices are crazy right now- I'm trying to calculate difference between driving and insane gas amounts or flying with insane insane rental rates.

10 minutes ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

Budget was the best and easiest I could find.  Picked up in MCO, dropped off on Astronaut Blvd and the shuttle was waiting for us to take us to the port.  When we got off the ship, the shuttle was waiting for us to bring us back.  Couldn't be easier

Do you know what code you put in for return?  I cant find it.  This was my problem to begin with cant find it under port canaveral, cape canaveral or cocoa

29 minutes ago, lolalow said:

the prices are crazy right now- I'm trying to calculate difference between driving and insane gas amounts or flying with insane insane rental rates.

Do you know what code you put in for return?  I cant find it.  This was my problem to begin with cant find it under port canaveral, cape canaveral or cocoa

FOUND IT  - JUST CANT FIND IT FOR DOLLAT/THRIFTY