How to review the details of my Reservation online? (Purchased direct)

Normally I go through a TA for my cruise purchases, but decided to try purchasing direct.  However, I can NOT seem to find anywhere online to view the details of my reservation!  Sending an email question to RC has done nothing to clarify the mystery.  I found one place....but it needs me to fill in the name of the ship but that field doesn't seem to work; so dead end there.

Frustrated!@

2 minutes ago, paul1815 said:

However, I can NOT seem to find anywhere online to view the details of my reservation! 

Assuming you have a login, all you need is the booking number and name (w/ DOB) to add an existing booking to your view.

Royal Caribbean

Edited by Biker19

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Assuming you have a login, all you need is the booking number and name (w/ DOB) to add an existing booking to your view.

I can see the cruise in my Planner.  But no details of the balance due, date due, etc.  All I can do at this point is add packages and excursions to it.

4 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

Call RC to request a copy of your invoice via email if you do not have one.  These are the phone numbers I've used in the past:

1-800-526-9723 or 866-562-7625

I'll try that.  We never did receive an invoice; just an email receipt of our deposit.  😞

In my experience Royal's website is the worst for showing any booking details. I've booked with them direct and with a TA, no differences that I can tell. A few days ago I was trying to look at my itinerary beause I forgot to save a screenshot and also notepad it, like I usually do -- couldn't find that anywhere.

@paul1815, you might just try again later. Another thing about Royal's web, historically it has been down or glitchy more than most. They and others are also busy trying to get their new (overloaded) apps to work better, which might also include maintenance on the website(s) now and then.