Princess cancelled cruise but app won’t let you get to area to cancel order for medallion bracelets ordered!

TheBigIsland BC

My medallion app is showing both my cancelled cruise and my newly scheduled cruise; however when I go onto my cancelled cruise and go to the medallion wear section, where I had ordered my medallions and paid for bracelets, when you click on it you just get a blank white screen rather than the order that you had put in, which is now not needed because that cruise has been canceled. Getting very frustrated with answers coming from Princess.  I was able to access the excursions for my cancelled cruise and select cancel and got my refunds processed in good time, I don’t know why the medallion wear section is different, but it is. Looks like they have disabled that link so that anybody is prevented from ordering new medallion wear, but that doesn’t help people cancel orders that were already placed.Anyone have any success getting a refund for their medallion wear on a cancel the cruise?

You may just have to call and speak to a real person...especially since a refund is involved.  Refunds for excursions have always been relatively smooth...at least in my experience.  Seems like just about *anything* involving the medallion (and app) is wonky!

It should be automatically refunded at some point. (We could be talking weeks/months)

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if they moved your order over to the new sailing to avoid paying the  fees and expenses associated with issuing refunds.

I see you are from Canada.  Me too.  

How did you order medallions and bracelets at all?  I thought Princess doesn't send them here.  Just curious.  Thanks.  

I recommend you phone.   

Or, if the bracelets are delivered, just save them for another cruise.  

If you haven't already been charged for them (which you shouldn't have been unless your cruise was less than three-ish weeks away), you won't be charged...no harm no foul. You don't actually pay for the bracelets and other medallion wear until they send your medallions.

Edited by jwattle

4 hours ago, cruisintoddler said:

I see you are from Canada.  Me too.  

How did you order medallions and bracelets at all?  I thought Princess doesn't send them here.  Just curious.  Thanks.  

I recommend you phone.   

Or, if the bracelets are delivered, just save them for another cruise.  

3 hours ago, jwattle said:

If you haven't already been charged for them (which you shouldn't have been unless your cruise was less than three-ish weeks away), you won't be charged...no harm no foul. You don't actually pay for the bracelets and other medallion wear until they send your medallions.

15 hours ago, suzannelaroy said:

You order them through the medallion app but because our address is not in the US, it advises your package will be waiting for you o pick up at the port upon check in.  That’s ok with me. 

Oh ok.  Thanks.   I was hoping things had changed!