Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

I really like that laundry benefit and doing a load before the last day. I just throw that stack in my suitcase. Pull out what’s left of the stack I got Wednesday, throw that in there and I’m well on my way to being packed with clean clothes.

EB1458D3-12D1-48B3-BECA-58649766B4A4.jpeg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

They always did the perfect proper Spanish pronunciations of all of the ports. Ahh kha pool kho, Pwairto Vie arrrrrr ta, Cahboe Sahn Looo khas. And it seemed every episode featured at least one aged performer from Hollywood's golden era.  I loved The Love Boat so much! 

The re-runs are still available on paramount.  Have seen quite a few lately. 😃

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, grima625 said:

Just wondering if the @Jamman54 review will have a picture of @Saint Gregincluded. We need more than just a reflection. 

We do have some pictures BUT, there is a mystique that surrounds SG that we will not betray without his approval, and my friends, don't think that is going to happen. 😎

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 17

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

This is what’s playing in the dining room. I only know it from this cruise movie 

We actually saw " Out to Sea " at a theater because we were leaving for a cruise in a few days and needed a diversion. 🙂 

Amazon.com: Out to Sea : Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau, Dyan Cannon, Gloria  DeHaven, Brent Spiner, Elaine Stritch, Hal Linden, Donald O'Connor, Edward  Mulhare, Rue McClanahan, Alexandra Powers, Sean O'Bryan, Martha Coolidge,  Barry

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 6