Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

23 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Yessss!! That’s exactly the way I was trying to convey it. 😂

They always did the perfect proper Spanish pronunciations of all of the ports. Ahh kha pool kho, Pwairto Vie arrrrrr ta, Cahboe Sahn Looo khas. And it seemed every episode featured at least one aged performer from Hollywood's golden era.  I loved The Love Boat so much! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, KmomChicago said:

They always did the perfect proper Spanish pronunciations of all of the ports. Ahh kha pool kho, Pwairto Vie arrrrrr ta, Cahboe Sahn Looo khas. And it seemed every episode featured at least one aged performer from Hollywood's golden era.  I loved The Love Boat so much! 

In case you don't know, there is a network called Decades that shows the Love Boat at 6 p.m. Eastern time Monday thru Friday.  It's over the air and on cable in most markets.

https://www.decades.com/wheretowatch

And you are right about the old Hollywood performers.  Today it was Milton Berle!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

I always think it's cute in reviews where these people carefully corral their towel animals all week on the back of the sofa or on the desk or somewhere and photograph the entire herd the last morning.  

We like towel animals, but ours last until. . . someone needs a clean towel.

I usually move mine to a table and the steward changes it the next day. I haven’t had a steward leave them all alone since Breeze 2018.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

One lady at the alchemy didn’t understand that the crew say on the ship for six months. She asked Tijana “when we get back are you going home for a week or are you working two cruises in a row?”

"Yes, they fly me back to Indonesia every other week" lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

In case you don't know, there is a network called Decades that shows the Love Boat at 6 p.m. Eastern time Monday thru Friday.  It's over the air and on cable in most markets.

And you are right about the old Hollywood performers.  Today it was Milton Berle!

So maybe I need a pre cruise bed time LoveBoat binge lol! Because Ill be sailing this itinerary on Saturday... I better realize that whatever  I tell Isaac or Julie about my woes they will spend the cruise fixing them lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, staceyglow said:

Wow!  Thank you for this.  I tried googling to see where I could watch The Love Boat after the earlier posts.  Nothing popped up.  It always amazes me how much I learn on CC about subjects that have nothing to do with cruising.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Wow!  Thank you for this.  I tried googling to see where I could watch The Love Boat after the earlier posts.  Nothing popped up.  It always amazes me how much I learn on CC about subjects that have nothing to do with cruising.

It’s also on…I believe it’s METV on Sunday. Used to be 4 and 5 now I think it’s just 5. I watch when it’s not football season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s also on…I believe it’s METV on Sunday. Used to be 4 and 5 now I think it’s just 5. I watch when it’s not football season.

I didn’t know either of those channels existed.  I’m starting to feel like I’ve been living in a cave.  And both of those channels are available on Detroit Comcast.  Thank you.

2 hours ago, staceyglow said:

I like gopher and Julie