Another medallion question: How many cruises can you see?

atobols

I have 3 cruises booked but the app will not show me any more than the first 2.  I've linked it multiple times and the app keeps telling that the 3rd cruise is already in there.  

Can you see more than two booked cruises?

5 minutes ago, atobols said:

I have 3 cruises booked but the app will not show me any more than the first 2.  I've linked it multiple times and the app keeps telling that the 3rd cruise is already in there.  

Please be aware that if you are doing a B2B or B2B2B they only show up as a single listing. I have 3 cruises booked back to back to back but it only shows in the app as a single cruise.

• Like 3

Just now, Thrak said:

Please be aware that if you are doing a B2B or B2B2B they only show up as a single listing. I have 3 cruises booked back to back to back but it only shows in the app as a single cruise.

One of them is a cancelled Hawaiian cruise.  We booked another cruise, from a different port, that actually overlaps with that one.  I'm assuming that's the issue but wanted to make sure it was possible to see more than 2 cruises.

50 minutes ago, atobols said:

One of them is a cancelled Hawaiian cruise.  We booked another cruise, from a different port, that actually overlaps with that one.  I'm assuming that's the issue but wanted to make sure it was possible to see more than 2 cruises.

Yes, the app cannot show sailings with conflicting dates, so you wont see your new booking until the cancelled cruise is removed from your app. Princess is supposedly aware of the problem.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, atobols said:

I can see all six of our upcoming bookings and had no trouble entering in the information so I have them all at the Green Lane.

13 hours ago, atobols said:

I had a prob with that when we took a Move over cruise, from a Princess cancelled cruise.

Took several calls and asking them to Plez remove it from our Personalizer and App, so we

could do what we Needed to do on the New rez. 

12 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

Yes, the app cannot show sailings with conflicting dates, so you wont see your new booking until the cancelled cruise is removed from your app. Princess is supposedly aware of the problem.

On my husband’s app it shows our 7 day leaving July 6th and the cruise we moved from leaving July 9th so that is Not the case. Of course not much else works or shows on either of our medallion apps.  

Basically nothing is certain in this app.  Hope that changes soon!

53 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

On my husband’s app it shows our 7 day leaving July 6th and the cruise we moved from leaving July 9th so that is Not the case. Of course not much else works or shows on either of our medallion apps.  

Basically nothing is certain in this app.  Hope that changes soon!

We have a recently booked cruise on Nov 6th that is not showing on the app because our cancelled Nov 5th Hawaii cruise is still on the app.  I was told by the Medallion folks that the new cruise will not show up until the cancelled one is removed by the folks in the Santa Clarita office.

But, in your case they both show up, crazy!  Unfortunately, we can not complete any of the pre-boarding steps until the cruise shows on the app.  Our worst case scenario, we will go to the pier with our paper work and complete the process there.

• Thanks 1

Original poster here with an update.

I contacted the medallion app people and they fixed it.  They had to delete my cancelled Hawaii cruise.  This is the second time I've had to contact them to say that something in the app isn't working.  It takes them a about a week but they've always responded and fixed it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atobols said:

Original poster here with an update.

I contacted the medallion app people and they fixed it.  They had to delete my cancelled Hawaii cruise.  This is the second time I've had to contact them to say that something in the app isn't working.  It takes them a about a week but they've always responded and fixed it.  

You were lucky!  For us its been a month with the same issue and we are still waiting!

On 10/16/2021 at 9:31 PM, eagletwo said:

We have a cruise on the Regal Nov 24. Another cruise on the Enchanted Nov 30. Both cruises show the Regal on the app. Princess can't seem to fix the issue. 

Update. Looked at the app today and both cruises show the correct ship and date. Now waiting to be able to choose or boarding group.