Car rental return in Port Canaveral ?

Ashland

We're going to rent a car (Budget) at MCO for our pre-cruise days in Port Canaveral. We need it to get to our hotel in PC (coming in on an early flight Friday).

We'll then use it to get to restaurants etc Friday/Saturday and KSC on Saturday. Will drop off the car cruise day. Our cruise leaves on Sunday. My question is when I opt for a drop off at a different location (PC) a shuttle bus is listed as an option. Would this shuttle bus (Budget) take us then to our port terminal at PC ?

The only thing with it is the number of people returning cars, sauce on the shuttle and the terminals they have to go to. Personally, I would take the car back early alone, get an Uber back to the hotel, and ask the Uber driver if he wants to make cash at a set time to take you all to the port. 

11 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

The only thing with it is the number of people returning cars, sauce on the shuttle and the terminals they have to go to. Personally, I would take the car back early alone, get an Uber back to the hotel, and ask the Uber driver if he wants to make cash at a set time to take you all to the port. 

We'll have two cars to return and a total of 4 adults and two kids that will need (be using in our rental) car seats so Uber might not work and lot's of luggage. That's why we thought having all of us return the cars and take the car rental shuttle might work.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ashland said:

We'll have two cars to return and a total of 4 adults and two kids that will need (be using in our rental) car seats so Uber might not work and lot's of luggage. That's why we thought having all of us return the cars and take the car rental shuttle might work.

I would drop the kids, luggage, car seats and two adults at the port and just have the drivers return the cars - lots easier than trying to get everything and everybody onto and off the shuttle.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JohninDC said:

I would drop the kids, luggage, car seats and two adults at the port and just have the drivers return the cars - lots easier than trying to get everything and everybody onto and off the shuttle.

Thanks...something to consider...The car seats stay with the rental car.

• Like 1