ANOTHER (just what you wanted) Mardi Gras LIVE 11/06-11/13

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yes! One poor girl was sick the WHOLE 4.5 hours on the catamaran 

WOW a good boat captain would always let passengers know that the instant cure for sea sickness is to jump overboard into the water.

As a scuba diver that is one of the first lessons we learned as there is nothing worse than being seasick on a boat.

• Like 1

Sorry to jump around. Wanted to get all the details in there that I grabbed today. And now you should be caught up. 
back to real LIVE action… blackberry bourbon fizz, a drink DH did NOT like and back to beer. 🤦🏼‍♀️ And the Backyard Band at P&A. 

EDD07DE0-37F9-4754-AF93-4F79C6F0D6FE.jpeg

C5FC3410-B4CD-4EC2-817B-90C0CE86B33C.jpeg

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 4

People are so fun to watch! The white woman chair dancing is strong tonight. There’s hair shaking, feet tapping and sliding, shoulder swaying, head nodding… odd combos of them all. I’m usually a big watcher for the white man overbite, but tonight, the ladies are winning. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

That's because they close at 1000 and people wish to stash a sammie in their frig for later if they don't want pizza.  Main gripe about the MG.

Speaking of main gripes… get ready for a SHOCKER! My favorite cruise drink is the Blue’s patron margarita and because there isn’t a tequila bar, I can’t get it on MG. Totally screwed the margarita challenge. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Speaking of main gripes… get ready for a SHOCKER! My favorite cruise drink is the Blue’s patron margarita and because there isn’t a tequila bar, I can’t get it on MG. Totally screwed the margarita challenge. 

Ugggg there’s no tequila bar? Blue Iguana  has my favorite drinks and I too love Blue’s patron marg. Boo…….

• Like 1

Are they still doing the Blackjack and slot tournaments? I'm not sure I've seen them on anyone's fun times. 

Also - if it isn't too much of a pain in the ass - is there any way you could take some pics of the slot machine offerings? It's been so long, I'm just curious what machines they have onboard. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lilchuckie said:

Are they still doing the Blackjack and slot tournaments? I'm not sure I've seen them on anyone's fun times. 

Also - if it isn't too much of a pain in the ass - is there any way you could take some pics of the slot machine offerings? It's been so long, I'm just curious what machines they have onboard. 

They are not that I have seen. And I will headed there now. Just left comedy. Can’t get CC to load photos. 

39 minutes ago, lilchuckie said:

32957ABC-FAA9-4215-A5A4-BD48673081AE.jpeg

836696D5-97A3-416B-847E-3266A280A604.jpeg

90A79BD0-D5BB-477F-ADB6-5C1AEF8E9EF9.jpeg

A6639F3B-753F-42BE-852E-2C81333A4B52.jpeg

3BD09469-B092-4630-9CCE-F679BEFDC7C8.jpeg

BD742A7E-7A53-4E5F-B630-2F03040C82FB.jpeg

• Like 4