Obstructed balconies on Royal class ships

Pansy2801

47 minutes ago, Pansy2801 said:

Hello, can you remind me which balcony obstructed cabins are in fact (almost) unobstructed on Emerald deck ? I am interested in Sky Princess.  I had a link to a website that does not work. Thanks.

If you check the deck plans here:  https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=YP

you will see where the lifeboats are on Deck 7 and there is a shadow outline of them when looking at Deck 8.  There is no obstruction straight out from roughly E405 - E429 and E406 - E432.  If you look down, you see Promenade Deck.  Some of the balconies are extra large compared to the norm.  You can see many obstructed view photos for the ships here:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/ov.php?ship=Sky-Princess&cabins=E101-E230

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/3/2022 at 2:53 PM, skynight said:

Go to the deck plans on the Princess web site. Select a cabin. Any with solid railing walls will be indicated in red print. These are the forward cabins.

I know which ones they are. You can’t book them anymore. For any sailing. It seems as if they are holding them for guarantees???  When you choose forward obstructed deluxe cabins on 15 and 16 for choose your own, it pops up guarantee on any Royal class ship and sailing???