Help Me Decide Which Drink Pkg.

1 minute ago, Misbehavin8175 said:

I see that the Refreshment Package includes "Premium coffees and teas". Is this the same Coffee and Teas you get with the Cafe Select Coffee Card?

Welcome to CC.

Yes, same drinks and you don't have to worry about the number of punches.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Welcome to CC.

Yes, same drinks and you don't have to worry about the number of punches.

Thank you for the welcome. I have been on Cruise Critic for many years now, however, d/t 2020 and beyond shenanigans, we had no reason to be on CC, so consequently I had much difficulty trying to sign in under my old username/password, so, I just made a new acct. 

We will be heading out on Harmony late January 2022 with a large group of friends 😉

Edited by Misbehavin8175
punctuation

It's not listed in the Cruise Planner, but, the Refreshment package also includes smoothies and shakes at the Vitality Cafe.  Some say you have to pay extra for the protein powder, others say it's included.  I'm gonna try this package in a few weeks, see if I like it.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, maureencruiser said:

It's not listed in the Cruise Planner, but, the Refreshment package also includes smoothies and shakes at the Vitality Cafe.  Some say you have to pay extra for the protein powder, others say it's included.  I'm gonna try this package in a few weeks, see if I like it.

It's a great package to have, we recently purchased this package and paired it with our D+ drink coupons and were able to easily forego the DBP.  This will be our booking procedure moving forward.

In addition to the smoothies, don't forget the fresh squeezed OJ in the morning, energy drinks, and unlimited bottled water.

Edited by not-enough-cruising
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

It's a great package to have, we recently purchased this package and paired it with our D+ drink coupons and were able to easily forego the DBP. .. 

, don't forget the fresh squeezed OJ in the morning

Yes!  Exactly what I'm doing.  Mocktails, too.

6 hours ago, maureencruiser said:

Let me know how it worked out for you 🙂

• Thanks 1