How much does a drink package cost?

DKCGL

I am trying to decide between Concierge class or a Suite Guarantee.  The Suite Guarantee doesn't include drinks, tips, or wifi. I can live without wifi but I need to know how much a classic and/or premium package would cost.

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Speasda said:

Others know more than me, but I thought Suites had drinks included.  I know the way it reads on the website is confusing to say the least, but drinks are listed as perk of the Retreat.

Drinks in the retreat are free but at other bars they are not

6 minutes ago, Speasda said:

Others know more than me, but I thought Suites had drinks included.  I know the way it reads on the website is confusing to say the least, but drinks are listed as perk of the Retreat.

I completely agree that the website is, at best, confusing.  One might argue that it even is misleading or even other more harsh terms, but that's a matter for another thread.

In any case, unless you have a drink package (via the "Retreat" perks that operate the same as the "Always Included" perks) then the only complimentary drinks for all suite passengers are in the Retreat Lounge.  There might also be some on the Retreat Sundeck, but I've not spent any time up there.

If you're in a "higher suite" (RS and above), they'll also put some booze in the room for you.