Vibe Beach Club

Kruisn'Kay

3 minutes ago, DejAmj said:

So after you buy the weeklong pass for the Vibe, is there any other cost?  Do you have to rent the Cabanas or anything else?  Going Dec/22 during the holidays, and think it will be a good idea to a quieter spot on the ship.

The Vibe reservation process has changed greatly since this thread began. You can now book the Vibe and Cabanas ahead of time. Here's what the reservation looks like on my reservation for a March sailing:

image.png.48867961cef775c6e3709ca2d547eb02.png

I clicked through - if we were to purchase a cabana it would include two Vibe Beach Club passes and the Cabana. The option to purchase, for me, is not actually working. It's probably all booked already. If you want it for your December cruise you best look, and book, now as it may already be too late. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

The Vibe reservation process has changed greatly since this thread began. You can now book the Vibe and Cabanas ahead of time. Here's what the reservation looks like on my reservation for a March sailing:

image.png.48867961cef775c6e3709ca2d547eb02.png

I clicked through - if we were to purchase a cabana it would include two Vibe Beach Club passes and the Cabana. The option to purchase, for me, is not actually working. It's probably all booked already. If you want it for your December cruise you best look, and book, now as it may already be too late. 

Good luck!

For our December cruise it says "Too early to book"

1 minute ago, KKB said:

For our December cruise it says "Too early to book"

I received the "we've encountered an error" message so just thought it was all booked up. Maybe it's too early to book since this is a March cruise. Thanks for the correction! 

41 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

I received the "we've encountered an error" message so just thought it was all booked up. Maybe it's too early to book since this is a March cruise. Thanks for the correction! 

I'm booked for Prima in March.  Again, I would call NCL directly.  

Just now, Jim The Lizard said:

I would call NCL directly.  

I am trying Vibe for the 1st time this month.

If I like it the 1st week, I'll keep my 2nd week booking.

If not, will cancel.

DH will be with me in December & he doesn't sit well in the sun for long so likely not worth it for that trip.

46 minutes ago, Jim The Lizard said:

I'm booked for Prima in March.  Again, I would call NCL directly.  

Thanks! I'm not actually looking to book. Was just responding to the OP with what I am hoping is helpful information based on what I see in my account. 

16 hours ago, Dwilli said:

I was able to book it for our cruise July 2023 so that's a strange message.

Online or did you call?

I called as soon as it went live before it even hit the website.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2022 at 11:54 AM, DejAmj said:

So after you buy the weeklong pass for the Vibe, is there any other cost?  Do you have to rent the Cabanas or anything else?  Going Dec/22 during the holidays, and think it will be a good idea to a quieter spot on the ship.

Last night I booked the Getaway for Christmas week and bought a Vibe pass right away for that exact reason. When the ship is full (as it will be), Vibe - even in its expanded state - will be a haven (no pun intended 😁), especially on sea days.

• Like 2

On 11/7/2021 at 11:06 AM, SeaShark said:

Looking at my upcoming Joy cruise, 1 day at a resort is between $109 and $149 in Roatan. On Harvest Caye they want $349 for 1 day in a cabana (about $87 per person if you have max occupancy). You pay $69 for 1 day at the beach in Costa Maya. Finally, in Cozumel a day at a beach resort is between $49 and $85.

The weather you experience as those port resorts is generally far superior than the weather you experience on the high Vibe deck on a cruise, though.  I’m not a fan of getting windblown.  I understand that there are positive trade-offs though.  For me, the decision to vibe or not to vibe would depend on the expected weather, and the expected capacity, and the expected ratio of kids to adults on that cruise.

But the cost mentioned in this thread - $219 pp -  that throws my other criteria out the window.  Wrong price-point for me.  One could upgrade from OV to their own private balcony for that.  YMMV.

On 9/5/2022 at 2:06 PM, styxfire said:

The weather you experience as those port resorts is generally far superior than the weather you experience on the high Vibe deck on a cruise, though.  I’m not a fan of getting windblown.  I understand that there are positive trade-offs though.  For me, the decision to vibe or not to vibe would depend on the expected weather, and the expected capacity, and the expected ratio of kids to adults on that cruise.

But the cost mentioned in this thread - $219 pp -  that throws my other criteria out the window.  Wrong price-point for me.  One could upgrade from OV to their own private balcony for that.  YMMV.

The vibe doesn't experience different weather, nor have any of my experiences shown it to be windblown.

If the cost isn't in your budget, the simply go with an alternative.

The Vibe is well worth it to us- especially traveling during the holidays!  We paid a ton more to upgrade to the Haven a few years back during Thanksgiving week and even then we had to go to the Vibe to avoid kids doing cannonballs in the hot tub.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We have a 15-day cruise coming up in February and already have Vibe Beach Club passes. We're considering also getting the Thermal Spa Pass. For those of you who had both passes at the same time, did you use them enough times to feel it was worth the cost? 

We love the vibe and won’t sail without .No more mad dash to get them either . We purchased our passes online with NCL 😍

we will be enjoying our private bar and hot tubs on the joy Oct 22-29 th . I think it’s important to try things at leas once then you decide if it’s something you enjoy . Happy sailing everyone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MemawP said:

We have a 15-day cruise coming up in February and already have Vibe Beach Club passes. We're considering also getting the Thermal Spa Pass. For those of you who had both passes at the same time, did you use them enough times to feel it was worth the cost? 

I have purchased both for my upcoming cruise in December out of NYC. The spa will be handy while it's still cold enough not to be laying around outside on both ends, and Vibe for the hot days. It's a Christmas cruise, so the ship will be full and as both are capacity-controlled, it will be a nice escape.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 4:06 PM, bmlovell said:

We love the vibe and won’t sail without .No more mad dash to get them either . We purchased our passes online with NCL 😍

we will be enjoying our private bar and hot tubs on the joy Oct 22-29 th . I think it’s important to try things at leas once then you decide if it’s something you enjoy . Happy sailing everyone.

We also are on the Joy on Saturday... but waited too long to pre-book. Hoping to get on early enough to purchase on board!