Gty Suite

beachfanatic

With the guarantee you do not get the AI ( beverage package, wi-fi & paid gratuities) however you would have access to the Retreat Lounge (drinks free) the Retreat Sun Deck  & Pool (if on a revolutionized ship) Luminae and a Retreat Host.

It is possible to get retreat perks on GTY.  The travel agency I booked my cruise with offers GTY cabins on celebrity with the AI (if you are a member), which are not available on the Celebrity site.  However they end up being priced the same as the lowest cost suite, so it depends on how much you want to gamble.   May be worth while on an edge class ship where S3 and GTY are the same price and there are such a small qty of S3's so they might sell out.  I actually considered it for our July edge sailing, but I actually prefer the S3 for the larger balcony.

Yes and no.    I just did a Guarantee Suite booking.    Initially it said NON-Refundable and no perks but later in the booking process I was able to select to make it refundable and include perks.    Each costed additional of course.