Miami transfer to Port

DKNE

We have a car rental, as we arrive the day before the cruise. It looks like the car rentals do not do the transfers to the port anymore. Any suggestions to get from the Miami airport to the port? 

Does Air Canada vacations do transfers, anyone know? I've been most of my waking life on hold with them last week, really don't want to have to call back again lol 

11 minutes ago, DKNE said:

We have a car rental, as we arrive the day before the cruise. It looks like the car rentals do not do the transfers to the port anymore. Any suggestions to get from the Miami airport to the port? 

Does Air Canada vacations do transfers, anyone know? I've been most of my waking life on hold with them last week, really don't want to have to call back again lol 

I'd recommend uber, but you should head over to the Florida departures board for other ideas: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

4 hours ago, hancogran said:

I'd also recommend Uber  which is what we used last time from Miami airport to the port a few years ago.  I'm pretty sure it was around $20 for the trip.  Here's an article that may give you some other ideas:

https://www.cruzely.com/getting-to-the-miami-cruise-port/

Thank you. May be the best route. 

This Air Canada Vacations webpage provides extensive information on transfers, but nothing covering your particular circumstances:  https://vacations.aircanada.com/en/travel-info/frequently-asked-questions#Whataretransfers

However, it appears that you can add them if you so desire:

If transfers are not included, you can add them to your booking through our toll- free Reservations Department at 1 866 529-2079.

What the cost would be compared to just grabbing an Uber I don't know, but I still think that Uber is your best choice.

5 hours ago, DKNE said:

If you are spending one night in a hotel before departing from Miami cruise port,  know that some hotels do provide shuttles to the port -- either as part of a package deal, or complimentary.  

If you're staying in a hotel that doesn't have a port shuttle, Uber is the most comfortable way to go from MIA to the port if you are returning your car to a rental facility. There's even a ride-share pickup spot at the MIA Rental Car Center.