MSC Changed my Cabin - can't print e-docs with new cabin#

DimSum

MSC changed my Bella cabin to a Fantastica cabin.  I don't mind the change but MSC had already emailed my boarding documents a month ago.  I see the new cabin when I log into the website and the app.  But I can't get anything to print with the new cabin #.  Anyone have ideas on how I can print this new boarding doc with the new cabin #???

6 hours ago, DimSum said:

MSC changed my Bella cabin to a Fantastica cabin.  I don't mind the change but MSC had already emailed my boarding documents a month ago.  I see the new cabin when I log into the website and the app.  But I can't get anything to print with the new cabin #.  Anyone have ideas on how I can print this new boarding doc with the new cabin #???

I have been fighting this fight as well (cabin changed after original docs were sent and printed--now not able to get new ones), and then this morning, I logged in and they were available.  I called yesterday and they told me that my TA had to make this happen.  I called him and left a message yesterday afternoon, but didn't hear back.  Not sure if he called them, or if the one person in the back office at MSC who works on an old Windows '95 computer finally got around to our booking and clicked "send." Now we just have to hope that MSC doesn't randomly change our cabin again in the next 9 days before sailing!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DimSum said:

When is your cruise? Our first cruise with MSC in 2019 they changed our room the day before and a few hours later sent new docs. We were in Rome and found a print store that was able to print out our new luggage tags and boarding docs 

1 hour ago, EMc&DrS said:

Not sure if he called them, or if the one person in the back office at MSC who works on an old Windows '95 computer finally got around to our booking and clicked "send."

Windows 95??!!  That modern and fast a computer would only be reserved for a supervisor.  Back office staff have TRS-80 computers with upgraded green screens and super-fast (.0212 Pages per Minute) dot matrix printers.  You got lucky to get through to a super user supervisor!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, styles27 said:

When is your cruise? Our first cruise with MSC in 2019 they changed our room the day before and a few hours later sent new docs. We were in Rome and found a print store that was able to print out our new luggage tags and boarding docs 

My cruise is next Saturday 11/20/21

9 minutes ago, awhcruiser said:

How/where do you check your cabin number on the MSC website?

You can access the booking by booking number / last name / first name ..or.. log into your MSC account (if you created a account). Stateroom number is shown under “Cruise Details”.

1 minute ago, SirWolf said:

You can access the booking by booking number / last name / first name ..or.. log into your MSC account (if you created a account). Stateroom number is shown under “Cruise Details”.

Thank you...Brand new to MSC so still learning!

3 hours ago, awhcruiser said:

Brand new to MSC so still learning!

Run as fast as you can or you will learn allot about how they.....

1. Don't care about you

2. Your cabin

3. Your perks

All they care about is the money. You don't like it cancel, they will tell you.

If you push them on an issue they may offer to remove the Daily service charge. That's what they did for me. They will even remove them on future cruises.