Fantastica free photo question

ddlb

I won  a bid for an upgrade to YC  from my Fantastica balcony. My question is do I still get the free photo and if so how do you go about that?  Is it good for any photographer?  Thanks for any responses. Cruise is on Mera if that makes a difference.  

2 hours ago, ddlb said:

I won  a bid for an upgrade to YC  from my Fantastica balcony. My question is do I still get the free photo and if so how do you go about that?  Is it good for any photographer?  Thanks for any responses. Cruise is on Mera if that makes a difference.  

Can't answer your question, but you'll find no shortage of photographers on Mera especially around the galleria.  Picture yourself in Nassau with people trying to sell you stuff.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, perakcruiser said:

The free photo is from a special night in the MDR. Which night, that changes and depends on the ship, but not elegant /gala. As you will dine in the YC restaurant, this is not relevant for you anymore. 

Does this mean there are no photographers in the yacht club? Roaming around.

1 hour ago, ddlb said:

Does this mean there are no photographers in the yacht club? Roaming around.

I can't answer from personal experience (YET), but personally hope that there are NONE in the YC dining room... 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Morgsmom said:

I can't answer from personal experience (YET), but personally hope that there are NONE in the YC dining room... 😁

My memory is foggy, but I do want to say we had it happen at least one night each on Mera and Divinia.

Probably thinking people want it but not us.

2 hours ago, dexddd said:

My memory is foggy, but I do want to say we had it happen at least one night each on Mera and Divinia.

Probably thinking people want it but not us.

I never want to have photos taken either  but thought I would get get a free one!  But I can understand nobody else wanting to be bothered for sure.