Allegro or Concerto on Majestic

pocka

10 minutes ago, pocka said:

DMW allows one to pick from either dining room for every night dining. Anyone found one better than the other? Wait staff, quieter, or better location?

Allegro seemed loud at first, but there are two smaller semi-enclosed areas, one on each side that the hostess was happy to provide us with. We had a lovely table for two next to a window, but it was always too dark to see much of anything outside.

Hi,

I recently cruised aboard the Majestic Princess (cruise departing on Oct. 30) and made my dining reservations in advance. I dined two nights in Allegro, two nights in Concerto, and one night in each of the three specialty restaurants. Both dining rooms are fine. Allegro is larger and perhaps a little less crowded because it is slightly difficult to find. l am cruising aboard the Majestic Princess again in late February and probably will again alternate between the two dining rooms. 

Chuck

• Like 1

I don't care for the Allegro ...  I feel like I am in the basement.  The food is all the same and the service was equally as good but, I loved the Concerto and we ended up requesting the same waiter every night.  Plus, it's much closer to Vines so we could easily grab a glass of wine for the dining room.  

• Like 1

If you have a cabin in the aft, Allegro is easier trip. However should you want to rush off to the theatre after dinner, Concerto much more convenient .

Last cruiseB2B, first week we ate in Concerto,  second week  in Allegro. We also ate in the smaller private dining area. Loved it. Felt that the dining room was prettier. Food all the same. Same with wait staff. Both dining venues had good waiters.

• Like 3