Money Bar

shay1

Has anyone been back to the Money Bar to snorkel since cruising has started back? I was wondering what their Covid19 protocols are? We have been going here for years way before it became the Money Bar. We always dive with our own gear so that is not a concern. Thanks for any information you have on this.

21 hours ago, FlaMommy75 said:

Thanks for asking this question. I was just popping on to find out the same. We leave for our cruise Sunday and plan on going there for our port day. I've been checking TripAdvisor but didn't see anything about it.

Please post your experience after your return. Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy your day at the Money Bar.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 7:48 AM, shay1 said:

Please post your experience after your return. Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy your day at the Money Bar.

Just wanted to follow up that we did go to the Money Bar a couple weeks ago. We did have to sign in, have a temperature check, and wear our masks until seated. We took them off once seated and put them in the beach bag until we left. We had a lovely morning and just hung out on the loungers and snorkled. We did order a couple drinks and snacks but did not feel pressured at all. Everything was great and highly recommend 🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FlaMommy75 said:

Just wanted to follow up that we did go to the Money Bar a couple weeks ago. We did have to sign in, have a temperature check, and wear our masks until seated. We took them off once seated and put them in the beach bag until we left. We had a lovely morning and just hung out on the loungers and snorkled. We did order a couple drinks and snacks but did not feel pressured at all. Everything was great and highly recommend 🙂

Thanks for the feedback - love the MB! 😎

• 3 weeks later...

They are still doing temp check on your arrival. We then just walked over to the lounge chairs by the dive shop and had a great time snorkeling with our own equipment for the day. We had the whole area to ourselves until a little while before we were ready to leave and one person came and sat a couple of chairs away from us. We had a good conversation with him. He was from the Ukraine and was staying on Cozumel for a while looking to maybe purchase a home there.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Motorcycle Gma said:

Are reservations required at Money Bar?  What is cost or can you pay as you go?  We mainly want to snorkel.  Thanks

No reservations needed or possible - strictly pay as you go for food/drinks and rental gear if you need it - I bring my prescription mask and snorkel but rent fins whenever we cruise the Caribbean.