dPLF forms for Europe

herbanrenewal

If you are only doing NCL excursions do you need to complete the dPLF forms for each port?

I have the form for entering Italy for my Rome to Miami TA. Do I need one for each European port of call? 
I am currently in Portugal and will be in Italy 5 days before the cruise. I don’t have phone access and the chat line is useless. I know the requirements for EU countries was supposed to be updated this week, but I can’t find the exact requirements regarding if only disembarking with the cruise line.

You may find the information you need through this link

https://reopen.europa.eu/en

For instance this is what is written about Spain:

Mandatory Travel Documentation

All travellers arriving to Spain by air or by sea, including children of any age, passengers in transit to other countries and residents in Spain returning home, must fill in a Health Control Form before departure.

After you sign the form, you will receive a QR code. You will have to present this code when you board and when you arrive in Spain. Remember: you must fill in a separate form for each trip and each person.

• If you travel by air: fill in and sign the form electronically in the 48 hours before the flight departure, via the Spain Travel Health website or via the apps for Android or iOs
  • If you travel by sea: fill in and sign the form electronically on puertos.es.
  • If you travel by land, no form is required.

It is likely that several (or all?) ports in Europe on your cruise itinerary have similar requirements, as the covid numbers in most countries in Europe are currently very high.

• Thanks 1