Check-in Timing

bra1nchild

1 hour ago, Taters said:

HAL will assign your check in time and you will be able to access that on your boarding pass via the Navigator app.

I'm thinking the question is when they can do the check in on the app/website, not at the terminal. But I could be wrong.

It is on the Boarding documents that you print for checking in at the terminal. When we originally received ours for our upcoming Koningsdam cruise, the boarding allocated was the second group at 1:20 pm. We have since received a revised time of 1:00 pm which is the first group. Another CC thread has mentioned 285 passengers per grouping.

Edited by Heartgrove

We are currently on the Eurodam, we had a priority check in time of 1:00 pm, could not get a late check out time at our hotel so we showed up at 11:30 am, we were immediately checked in and were in our room by 11:50 am.

Also don''t go to muster station until they make an announcement,  lots of us were wandering deck 3 looking to check in at our muster stations.

Edited by RSWBADGER
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, bra1nchild said:

What is the current lead time for check-in?  We sail in mid-January.  When will be able to check in?

13 hours ago, MisterBill99 said:

I'm thinking the question is when they can do the check in on the app/website, not at the terminal. But I could be wrong.

2 hours ago, bra1nchild said:

Exactly.  

You may be able to do parts of the check-in now on the HAL site after logging on. The health check questions typically only a day or two before departure.

Edited by ShipWalker

2 hours ago, ShipWalker said:

You may be able to do parts of the check-in now on the HAL site after logging on. The health check questions typically only a day or two before departure.

That only saves you a few minutes at the terminal, at the most. Doesn't help you get on the ship significantly faster.

Edited by MisterBill99

7 hours ago, RSWBADGER said:

We are currently on the Eurodam, we had a priority check in time of 1:00 pm, could not get a late check out time at our hotel so we showed up at 11:30 am, we were immediately checked in and were in our room by 11:50 am.

Thanks, you are the second person I have heard from today that was able to board early at PEV. I have a 1:40 time but plan on being there earlier.