Diamond Plus 2 days free internet

gbcruise

Is this benefit for internet only or does it include the stream feature for the 2 free days?

Also, do you have to call directly for the free drinks (soda, water, etc) that are in your room upon arrival as well as the free loyalty item or can someone share link for placing these online.

Thank you in advance! 

6 hours ago, gbcruise said:

Is this benefit for internet only or does it include the stream feature for the 2 free days?

Also, do you have to call directly for the free drinks (soda, water, etc) that are in your room upon arrival as well as the free loyalty item or can someone share link for placing these online.

Thank you in advance! 

The 2 days includes the S&S.   It shows up as to 2 days or $ value off any internet package offer.

Also. based on your profile/selections your D+ amenities will be in your cabin when you arrive.  The only item that I need to remind the cabin steward, many times, is the bath robe.

Happy sailing, 

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

In my experience, it has only been free for the Surf package.  S&S was an additional upcharge.

On my Oasis Sept. sail, my D+ C&A coupon was worth almost $52.

See below to a link that shows all C & A benefits by C&A levels:

29 minutes ago, nelblu said:

On my Oasis Sept. sail, my D+ C&A coupon was worth almost $52.

Yes, but what did you get for $52?  Surf, S&S, or a discount on a package?

I was "only" 😄 Diamond on my October Oasis sailing and the "coupon" would only buy 1 day of Surf; S&S was a $7.xx??? upcharge.

24 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I know that.  Been there, done that.  I'm just trying to determine why @nelblu thinks S&S is also free, when it is not.

Where did I say that it was all free.  All I said was that the C&A coupon for D+ entitles to 2 internet days on any package, including the surf & stream.  Mine was $52 and it was much higher than the 2 S&S internet days.  If I remember, the average daily charge for a weekly S&S package was $22.99 per day.  I got $52 which is more than the average for the 2 days.  I bought the S&S internet package for the last 4 days of my Oasis sail, it came to a total of $91.96 for 4 days.  Applied the $51.98 C&A coupon and paid a total of $39.98 for 4 days of internet.

Unless we are talking about apples and oranges, I don't know how much clearer I can make it.

Edited by nelblu

4 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Where did I say that it was all free.  [snip]

Unless we are talking about apples and oranges, I don't know how much clearer I can make it.

OP's question: "Is this benefit for internet only or does it include the stream feature for the 2 free days?"

Your response:  "The 2 days includes the S&S."

My point is in order to get S&S, there is an upcharge over and above the "2 free days benefit".

14 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Mine was $52 and it was much higher than the 2 S&S internet days. 

Some folks may be confused by this as they usually use or talk about the D or D+ discount for 24 hr periods - for that, the $52 will NOT cover two individual 24 hr Stream periods.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Some folks may be confused by this as they usually use or talk about the D or D+ discount for 24 hr periods - for that, the $52 will NOT cover two individual 24 hr Stream periods.

I guess the Op is coming from an individual day of internet while I was referring towards a package.  However, as a stretch, one can wait and get the last 2 days package and get the 2 days free.😀

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nelblu said:

I guess the Op is coming from an individual day of internet while I was referring towards a package.  However, as a stretch, one can wait and get the last 2 days package and get the 2 days free.😀

So you finally admit that you were wrong.  😉 Just kidding.  😄

You do bring up a good point that the "2 free days" actually "buys" more than 2 days when you purchase a multi-day package. 

13 minutes ago, rccllovergirl said:

Looks like some of these comments are about pre covid benefits. I could not find anywhere current benefits (diamond plus) as far as 2 free days of WiFi and one free photo. Are they still available? 

Yes, those are still available.

Benefit "sheets" from last month:

Edited by Another_Critic

4 hours ago, rccllovergirl said:

Looks like some of these comments are about pre covid benefits. I could not find anywhere current benefits (diamond plus) as far as 2 free days of WiFi and one free photo. Are they still available? 

Yes both currently available. The 2 free 24 hour periods of internet are for surf only not surf & stream.