Medallion App - Blue Lane vs Green Lane

CruisingLover

On 11/30/2021 at 9:41 PM, Ombud said:

@CruisingLoverGreen Lane is for those who have completed all final steps. Most steps can be done weeks ahead of time. Most but not all. You have another step to do so you're in the Blue Lane.  Nothing to be concerned about. Happened to flip back & forth for me until I did that 24 hr before embarkation health check. 

In other words: apps not glitchy. It just wants to know you didn't get sick (aka Covid or Flu) in the 2 weeks before boarding. 

It's just strange because my sisters travelling with me have the EXACT same info filled out and yet, they are in the green lane (and obviously have not completed the health check as we don't cruise until Dec 29). I just wish is was consistant but, I also wish I had a millon dollars and we all know neither of those will not be happening any time soon 😂

• Haha 1

I’m a first time poster so hope this is correct. I’m currently in the blue lane but I’m not able to select a boarding time. My app says “Sorry, there are no available groups to choose from.”  I’ve tried all 3 of the boarding choices. There are only 2 of us and we board 12/29 and we’re elite. I’d appreciate any tips or suggestions. I’m sure I’m doing something wrong. 

5 hours ago, WhaleTale said:

I’m a first time poster so hope this is correct. I’m currently in the blue lane but I’m not able to select a boarding time. My app says “Sorry, there are no available groups to choose from.”  I’ve tried all 3 of the boarding choices. There are only 2 of us and we board 12/29 and we’re elite. I’d appreciate any tips or suggestions. I’m sure I’m doing something wrong. 

If it helps, I can tell you that no one checked our boarding time on our Medallion when we arrived at the cruise terminal. We just got in line and were processed through. My app had me in the green line, even though I hadn't properly uploaded our passport photos. The agents in the terminal took care of that when it was our turn. We were able to select our boarding time about 2 weeks before we sailed. 

Edited by Marelaine
  • Like 2