Binax Now COVID proctored home tests expiring before I can use them.

MogeyMan

Anyone want them? Dates 2021-09-21. Our next cruise is Jan. 28. I have the letter of extension of dates, so they're good thru 12/21. Mods, delete if not allowed. Not selling. The are sealed, unopened in original mailing envelope. Consider it a mitzvah.

We hope that we have extras as well after our cruise.  Our plan is to use them to test ourselves AFTER the cruise (3-5 days) to be certain that we are OK to visit with others.  Perhaps this is not necessary, but it will give us a small piece of mind.

• Like 2

One of the hazards of purchasing the tests well before travel dates.

I got an in-pharmacy test on 11/15, the morning I flew to FLL to sail the next day.  When I got home, I tested myself on Thanksgiving so I could go visit family.

I'll test myself on 12/10 before I fly again for my NA cruise and will probably use the last test when I get home so I can visit on Christmas Eve.

That will use up my three eMed tests. 

I'll wait until mid-Jan and order another 3-pack.  Sail on 1/30 but don't sail again until 4/11, so hope those will still be valid.  But if it looks like they won't, I'll just rely on the local pharmacy I found (not a chain) that's about 2 miles from my house and hope they don't run out.