Where is the specific itinerary for a cruise listed?

bakingem

We booked an Alaskan cruise in June.  I can't find the schedule for when we will be at each port.  I'm sure I'm overlooking it somewhere.  In the calendar part of my account, it shows where we will be but not the times.  

I'd like to start looking at options of what to do beyond what the cruise ship offers.

1 hour ago, bakingem said:

We booked an Alaskan cruise in June.  I can't find the schedule for when we will be at each port.  I'm sure I'm overlooking it somewhere.  In the calendar part of my account, it shows where we will be but not the times.  

I'd like to start looking at options of what to do beyond what the cruise ship offers.

Apparently when you booked it you didn’t click the view itinerary link?

I've had a lot of issues trying to fine information with Royal's website.  When I click "EXPLORE THIS ITINERARY" I only see the departure (including times) and part of day 2.  Scrolling just moves that part off of the page, instead of scrolling thru the itinerary, but then has another "EXPLORE THIS ITINERARY" box.  Clicking this box  brings up full itinerary but now times aren't listed. 

I have noticed that their site reacts very differently using three different browsers, where times will show, but other information isn't always there. 

I like to use cruisemapper to find and compare itineraries, but I have noticed that sometimes changes aren't updated as fast as RCI's site

Oh my. I always look at times in ports before reserving. Now that Im booked, its in my cruise docs on Page 4 of the version I have and in the cruise planner on the Calendar page. Port name, arrival time, and departure time. Also, the info is on the RC webpage when searching for a cruise. Good luck.