Constellation Family Veranda

Kramer995

4 minutes ago, Kramer995 said:

Hello!  I am interested in the Family Veranda room on the Constellation.  Can you smell smoke from the Sunset Grill two floors up?  Also, it is worth it to have a bigger balcony? 

Thank you! 

Heather

There's no smoking at the Sunset "Bar" above.  They stopped that several years back.

Bigger Balcony, you will have two loungers and a table & chairs large enough to sit at and have breakfast for two.

2 hours ago, Kramer995 said:

Hello!  I am interested in the Family Veranda room on the Constellation.  Can you smell smoke from the Sunset Grill two floors up?  Also, it is worth it to have a bigger balcony? 

Thank you! 

Heather

We have been on FVs aboard Constellation's sister ships and never had a problem with smoke.  Also, yes, the bigger balcony associated with the corner FVs is very nice to have and worth it.

19 hours ago, mahdnc said:

We have been on FVs aboard Constellation's sister ships and never had a problem with smoke.  Also, yes, the bigger balcony associated with the corner FVs is very nice to have and worth it.

Especially nice to have a corner FV where you get the biggest balcony (vs. next door) and an extra 50% closet space compared to the ones just inside of the corner.

• 1 month later...

I saw a video recently of the FV corner cabin on Millennium post-refurbishment and the table was gone. I assume since the Constellation hasn't been refurbished the tables will still be there? I would love to have meals and use my computer out there and the low side tables really don't do it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5THeuJdNAY

51 minutes ago, sbcs5390 said:

I saw a video recently of the FV corner cabin on Millennium post-refurbishment and the table was gone. I assume since the Constellation hasn't been refurbished the tables will still be there? I would love to have meals and use my computer out there and the low side tables really don't do it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5THeuJdNAY

If it is there - great.  If not the staff for a table.