Which are the formal nights?

Poulsbo Cruisers

We are on a 10-day Panama Canal cruise out of Port Lauderdale. Is anyone familiar with this itinerary who could tell us which nights are forma?. My DW and I don’t do formal and want to make dining reservations at the specialty restaurants for those nights. There are four days at sea. I’m sure the last night wouldn’t be formal so I’m thinking they may occur on one of the other at sea evenings. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Poulsbo Cruisers said:

We are on a 10-day Panama Canal cruise out of Port Lauderdale. Is anyone familiar with this itinerary who could tell us which nights are forma?. My DW and I don’t do formal and want to make dining reservations at the specialty restaurants for those nights. There are four days at sea. I’m sure the last night wouldn’t be formal so I’m thinking they may occur on one of the other at sea evenings. Thanks. 

You cold post ship and date so someone could check the itinerary.  Your first one will be as soon as convenient after your departure night and is typically a sea day or Princess Cay (Night 2 helps if they can do it because it is the Captain's Welcome Aboard Gala. 

If you see an alternate night to go to the SD's, go for it.  Neither of you need to do formal to attend dinner in the MDR's on Formal Night (in fact, at least one of the ship's is now calling it "Dress to Impress".  Just wear nice clothes and you will be fine.

• Like 1

Never the 1st or last evening. Probably the 1st sea day, and then a sea day close to the end. If ship & date are known better advice can be provided. The activity schedule should be available on the app at some point closer to the sailing date.

• Like 1