Mardi Gras - Deck 17 Spa Cabin Noise

calgaryhhr

Hey folks, does anyone know what the noise situation is like in the deck 17 Spa cabins from above? The Serenity deck is above the cabins and from the videos I have seen the Serenity deck seems pretty quiet and chill but I'm wondering if there is noise in the morning that could wake us up from staff moving loungers around or anything like that.

I was told that it is a very quiet section and you won’t hear much noise at all since the cabins are located all the way at the front of the ship.  We are on deck 17 as well on our upcoming cruise so I am hoping that’s true.  I too would like to know from people who have actually stayed there because what you hear on the phone might not be the actual experience.

This wasn't the Mardi Gras but on the Dream we had a spa cabin under the serenity. All was ok until a group of teens decided it was their nightly playground and made all sorts of noise late into the night . We ended up being those grouchy old folk who complained and I think security made them leave . ( Probably an anomaly tho) 

3 hours ago, calgaryhhr said:

I think overall it should be pretty quiet in the deck 17 cabins and my only concern is with setup/takedown on the serenity deck. If the staff is dragging loungers around in the morning or late evening it could be really annoying.

I will report back after my cruise next week.  If the noise in unbearable I will definitely ask to see if I can move my room!