Dining reservations for Jan 19-28 Getaway finally available

farjar

3 hours ago, farjar said:

We were finally able to book specialty dining reservations for our Jan 19-28 Getaway cruise.  Been checking everyday and they are now available.  All we need to do now is pack! 😊

Have a great cruise. The Southern Caribbean sounds wonderful... and it's a nice long cruise. 

11 hours ago, farjar said:

We were finally able to book specialty dining reservations for our Jan 19-28 Getaway cruise.  Been checking everyday and they are now available.  All we need to do now is pack! 😊

Did you get a Dining Confirmation (email) with all of your selections listed?

2 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

Did you get a Dining Confirmation (email) with all of your selections listed?

Interesting question - I was able to book dining for my March 6th on Getaway, printed out the confirmation, but the e-mail I received showed my 3 MDR reservations as not completed and still in the cart.  But when I click the cart link, it of course shows nothing in my shopping card, and when I find all of my paid for/chosen choices, it does show my 2 specialty and 3 MDR reservations.  You've got me wondering.

32 minutes ago, kpark895 said:

Interesting question - I was able to book dining for my March 6th on Getaway, printed out the confirmation, but the e-mail I received showed my 3 MDR reservations as not completed and still in the cart.  But when I click the cart link, it of course shows nothing in my shopping card, and when I find all of my paid for/chosen choices, it does show my 2 specialty and 3 MDR reservations.  You've got me wondering.

And now I've checked back with my e-mail and I do have a dining confirmation, so all is good!

On 12/14/2021 at 3:23 AM, bigrednole said:

Good to know because I am on Breakaway April 10. The site said we could on Dec 11, but no go. I will keep an eye out every few weeks.

I am also on this cruise I called Norwegian today and rep seemed surprised we could not book dinning. Also I see only 29 shore excursions available ? (very limited options) Any idea when we will be able to book?   

15 hours ago, Summerstravel said:

I am also on this cruise I called Norwegian today and rep seemed surprised we could not book dinning. Also I see only 29 shore excursions available ? (very limited options) Any idea when we will be able to book?   

I was able to book excursions for my March 6th on the Getaway.  You can't book excursions on your cruise yet?

Edited by kpark895
  • Like 1