Milkshake Machines?

ncmtnmamma

Hi All! This may be a silly question, but I've read plenty of mentions of the milkshake machines. But, when I talk with friends who have sailed Carnival many times, they have no idea what I'm talking about. This will be our first cruise with Carnival.

Are there really milkshake machines and where are they located?

I have never seen a milkshake machine on Carnival.  There are milkshakes available (for a fee) at the coffee bar on most ships.  OR, you could make your own milkshake by using softserve and a little milk stirred together (for what that's worth).

• Like 3

People are referring to the milkshakes from the Cafe which are an upcharge- so no FREE milkshake machines but they can be made for a cost and you can elect to have a shot of alcohol tossed in if you like, lol, for a further charge. I personally really like the milkshakes from the cafe (they're included with Cheers btw) and the sugar straw actually makes sense with them. Ha!