Shareholder credit questions

jacpansea

Hi all!

I have two questions for my upcoming cruise. 

1) my shareholder credit has not been issued. I’ve both faxed and I’ve emailed twice. We leave Sunday, if it’s not there on time, who on the ship should I speak with to get it credited?

2) this was originally a 7 day cruise but we added a second 7 day cruise to make it a b2b. Am I credited $250 or would this be $200?

If booked as true back to back, then it is 100.00 f0r each 7 day cruise.  If booked as one 14 day cruise then 250.  We are going on a 16 day cruise that could have been booked as 2  8 day back to back cruises.  We booked it as one 16 day cruise for the extra shareholder and military OBC.  I don't know the answer to your other question.  you coud try calling the for the shareholder benefit.

4 hours ago, jacpansea said:

Hi all!

I have two questions for my upcoming cruise. 

1) my shareholder credit has not been issued. I’ve both faxed and I’ve emailed twice. We leave Sunday, if it’s not there on time, who on the ship should I speak with to get it credited?

2) this was originally a 7 day cruise but we added a second 7 day cruise to make it a b2b. Am I credited $250 or would this be $200?

It would be $250 if there is one booking number. It would be $200 ($100 x 2) if there are separate booking numbers for the 2 parts of the cruise. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jacpansea said:

Well that was amazing! Thank you @topspot! I called the number given, waited for less than 30 seconds on hold, and it’s been credited to both bookings. Now all we need to worry about is a negative covid test and we are good to go!

Glad it worked out.  I was waiting for our credit when I read the thread with the phone number and thought oh I have to remember this info is here in case  I need it.  Our credit came through so I never used it.  Lots of good info here.

• Like 1

I don't mean to hijack this thread but can someone tell me what documentation is needed to prove that I am a shareholder? Does my financial advisor need to send me something or can I just print up a copy of my statement? I'm a new shareholder and I don't have a clue what they require. 

18 minutes ago, hllwdcruiser said:

I don't mean to hijack this thread but can someone tell me what documentation is needed to prove that I am a shareholder? Does my financial advisor need to send me something or can I just print up a copy of my statement? I'm a new shareholder and I don't have a clue what they require. 

as a new shareholder myself, I can share that I simply blacked out the account number on my statement and emailed a photo of it, ensuring that my name showed on the statement page. Good luck!

6 minutes ago, 1Gizmo said:

A copy of your statement with the account number blocked out. I also block out any other shares that are not Carnival stock.

4 minutes ago, waiting2retire said:

as a new shareholder myself, I can share that I simply blacked out the account number on my statement and emailed a photo of it, ensuring that my name showed on the statement page. Good luck!

Thanks so much for your speedy responses! I'll do that today!

14 hours ago, hllwdcruiser said:

We use our quarterly statement blocking out the account number and here are all of the acceptable proofs.

637F6DBC-4EEE-47A3-8DDB-E9C97BCEEF52.jpeg