Brilliance - Help me pick a cabin!

Good morning!

We have to move our cruise and are looking at Brilliance, August 7, 2022 (Italy, Greece, Croatia).  Our room choices are the following.  There are three of us in the cabin (hubby, 8 year old and me.).   I am worried about noise from above and would love your input. 

GS: 1030, 1034, 1036, 1048, 1050, 1052, 1530, 1532, 1534, 1536, 1552, 1554, 1556, and 1600. 

We are actually leaning towards GS 1600 because it may be the most quiet of the bunch as deck 11 is overhead and I have heard it can get noisy.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, CanadaCruiserLady said:

Good morning!

We have to move our cruise and are looking at Brilliance, August 7, 2022 (Italy, Greece, Croatia).  Our room choices are the following.  There are three of us in the cabin (hubby, 8 year old and me.).   I am worried about noise from above and would love your input. 

GS: 1030, 1034, 1036, 1048, 1050, 1052, 1530, 1532, 1534, 1536, 1552, 1554, 1556, and 1600. 

We are actually leaning towards GS 1600 because it may be the most quiet of the bunch as deck 11 is overhead and I have heard it can get noisy.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

I had 1052 and the family suite next to it had a very small balcony that looked straight to my balcony. 
I would never book that GS again. 

• Like 1

I had booked 1600.  Recently cancelled our January cruise, but I did a lot of research on it  Everyone seemed to like it.

The cabin area is a little smaller than the other suites, but the balcony makes up for it.  (That's what my research told me).

I note that there are three of you.  That may make a slight difference, because, as I mentioned above, the cabin space is a little smaller.  Perhaps someone who actually stayed in the suite can chime in.

1 hour ago, CanadaCruiserLady said:

would you say there is room for three in there?

I would think so , there is a curtain separating the main bed with rest of the room fairly sure sofa is a sofa sleeper. Balcony is not huge but has two lounges and small table with two small chairs, if you google brilliance and 1600 you should find a YouTube video.

2 minutes ago, tvnewsengineer said:

Stayed in 1600 on Baltic cruise, a little odd shaped but plenty of space and the balcony rocks. You will not be disappointed with it.

I have heard mixed reviews...odd shape and I believe reviews that said dark. 

For a GS I would take 1556 hands down.

• 1 month later...