Cruising Dec 31. What's new and different?

We are cruising on the Serenade Dec 31. Looking forward to our first cruise since the pandemic!

I know we need a negative test within two days of sailing. I know there are vaccinated only areas, and I know masks are required indoors regardless. How is muster handled?  What else can we expect that will be different from pre-Covid cruising?

1 minute ago, superduper123 said:

How is muster handled?  What else can we expect that will be different from pre-Covid cruising?

Currently you may view a Muster video on the app, beginning sometime the morning of departure (about 10 am for my last cruise, wife and I viewed it on the ride over. She while I was driving, me while getting gas and waiting on her).  When you board the ship, simply report to your assigned muster station, they will confirm you have viewed the video, and sign off for you. If you do not view the video on the app, I believe they will have one for you at the muster station.

Be sure and book shows as soon as you board. No one but me at my dinner shared table knew and the main shows were all filled up. They keep a couple rows in the theater empty so people cant sit near the cast so fewer seats than usual.

I was surprised to find a seafood buffet my last sea day. Wish I'd known and saved my appetite but I still ate quite a few good sized shrimp with cocktail sauce. Mussels, and all the other stuff was there when it opened but they ran out of lobsters. Very nice spread. 

Tried poblano soup and found I liked it. I thought food was improved. Minute steaks in WJ for dinner were good. Especially the last night. I only ate in Mdr 3 times.