Help required, online booking

Windsurfboy

Hi, can anyone do me a quick favour.

trying to use Cunard online to book, but whatever cruise i choose it won't give prices by cabin type, even when I click on accommodation. 

it could be because it notices I'm in South Africa at moment and want to book a cruise from Southampton on UK site.  Or if could be system is acting funny. Can someone based in UK try it out.

I need to sort things out before 2023 released. Might have to phone, but don't fancy hour on phone from S.A. 

20 minutes ago, Windsurfboy said:

Hi, can anyone do me a quick favour.

trying to use Cunard online to book, but whatever cruise i choose it won't give prices by cabin type, even when I click on accommodation. 

it could be because it notices I'm in South Africa at moment and want to book a cruise from Southampton on UK site.  Or if could be system is acting funny. Can someone based in UK try it out.

I need to sort things out before 2023 released. Might have to phone, but don't fancy hour on phone from S.A. 

Just tried Cape Town to Southampton (M309) which I suspect is the voyage of interest to you and I'm seeing prices albeit only Britannia Inside and Balcony. All other categories are showing as sold out. It may work for you if you use a VPN service to connect to Cunard's UK site.

EDIT:

Apologies, re-read your post and realise that you want to cruise out of Southampton.

Edited by North West Newbie

5 hours ago, Windsurfboy said:

Thank you, I looked as you said and did find prices on M309 for 2 cabins,  but it said call to book.

So maybe most cruises cruises are sold out , I'll test on more cruises

I'm in New Zealand and the call to book button has been showing for at least 18 months. I'd suggest you contact a travel agent - old-fashioned but it seems the most efficient way to deal with Cunard