Are you a "Navigator Refugee" from 1/6/22...

Kwaj girl

Yes, to being a refugee (and now a segmenter).  And yes to meeting onboard.  We are just hoping that the airlines have sufficient crew to get us to California.

Plus we are hoping this won't be another non-stop cruise inasmuch as the Mariner has skipped Cartagena, Guatemala, and Mexico on its way to San Francisco.

Edited by Anchorbuoy

1 hour ago, Kwaj girl said:

@Anchorbuoy......checked with my Regent Rep...said they cant ship docs for this segment.  Have you heard anything about that? Guess it's close-in so that could be the reason.  🤔

No official information, but no documents sent to us.  We will print the eDocs and boarding pass, and make a run at the terminal.  

There is only one suite available for booking.  Looks like we will be the only refugees.

Edited by Anchorbuoy

6 minutes ago, Dolebludger said:

We’re you refugees given the option of a cash refund or a FCC?  Although I am not a refugee I am interested in how the cruise lines I like are treating booked and paid up guests in these turbulent times.

We are being treated well during these turbulent times!

21 minutes ago, Dolebludger said:

We’re you refugees given the option of a cash refund or a FCC?  Although I am not a refugee I am interested in how the cruise lines I like are treating booked and paid up guests in these turbulent times.

Received 12/22/21:

Dear Valued Guest and Travel Advisor,

We have made the difficult decision to postpone the relaunch of Seven Seas Navigator® until February 5, 2022. Accordingly, we regret to inform you that your sailing scheduled to depart Miami, Florida on January 6, 2022 has been cancelled.

We know our loyal and valued Regent Family has been looking forward to reuniting with this much-loved ship and crew and we are very sorry for any disappointment and inconvenience caused.

If you would like to book an alternative voyage, there are no changes being made to current published itineraries for Seven Seas Splendor®, Seven Seas Explorer®, Seven Seas Mariner® and the soon to be relaunched Seven Seas Voyager®. You are also welcomed to take advantage of our current promotion, “The Gift of Travel,” which offers 10% Savings on select 2022 voyages to the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Africa, the Caribbean, Alaska and more. The offer is available until December 31, 2021, after which pricing on all sailings will increase.

If you do not wish to rebook, for all active reservations, Regent will provide a 100% Refund on the amounts paid** as of December 22, 2021. Refunds will be processed automatically within 60 days — no action is required by guests or travel advisors to request refunds.

We greatly appreciate your understanding and look forward to welcoming you back on board in the future.

Sincerely,

36 minutes ago, Dolebludger said:

Sounds like Regent is treating their paid  guest like they have always treated them….. They cancel the cruise - choice of cash refund or some form of transfer of paid funds to another cruise. The cruise sails, have good insurance, self insure or sail. Read your contract, many people don’t and it is an eye opener. 
From the reports Regent is doing a good job at balancing the health of the crew and passengers and dealing with various ever changing government regulations. 

• Like 3