Aruba Bob

flob

I’m looking at scheduling an excursion with this company. Can any of you comment on their service? Also, let me know if you used their transportation service or took a taxi if you would. Thanks! Currently our cruise is not showing any excursions for this island. Our itinerary has changed due to covid of course and I’m not sure they will add any bee ship out in a week! I’ve read stories from other cruisers saying the taxis are not as plentiful as in the past. 

• 1 month later...

What are you doing with Aruba Bob? We did the Sea bobs with them and and at the time, they were amazing! This is when Kent owned the company. However, someone else took over and I do not have any experience with them. I would assume they are running it the same way. Aruba Bob is a pretty well known place in Aruba. 

We toured with them several years back- the tour was very good. The sea scooters were a new experience for us but fun to use.

They were not offering transportation for cruise passengers at that time and it was quite difficult to find a taxi driver to agree to take us to their location.

I booked a private snorkeling tour with them for May.  I've never used them before but they've been very helpful with answering all of my questions.  I hope we don't have any problems getting a taxi.  I wonder why they don't offer transportation for cruisers like they do for hotel guests.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...