Does anyone have recent Ruby Princess Patters?

MishelleMcc

Does anyone have recent Ruby Princess Patters since Cruising resumed?  We Are hoping to get an idea of what is open at different times of the day and where groups are meeting.  I thought I'd seen some a couple of weeks ago but now can't find any...

Thank you!!

22 hours ago, MishelleMcc said:

Does anyone have recent Ruby Princess Patters since Cruising resumed?  We Are hoping to get an idea of what is open at different times of the day and where groups are meeting.  I thought I'd seen some a couple of weeks ago but now can't find any...

Thank you!!

Here you are from the current cruise. 

Bob

8356350C-BB74-4657-A768-C05781FA52E9.jpeg

43275864-7A38-487A-A075-00B194C71A4B.jpeg

50FCE170-2A7E-4B14-9000-410E1C1E7844.jpeg

EB9A2443-D1D0-4918-9DC5-6E268C435F08.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MarkBearSF said:

I notice that the International Cafe is closing at Midnight and that there's only one showtime. How many are aboard?  (We board next Thursday)

According to their Roll Call, only about 700 onboard.  I guess it makes sense not to staff it 24 hours with a lower passenger load, but that's a bummer for the night owls.  I've recently eaten late night room service on the Sky, and it left a LOT to be desired.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/28/2021 at 11:48 AM, MishelleMcc said:

Thank you!!

Here you are from the current cruise. 

Bob

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rwmiller said:

There are 738 passengers and 935 crew on board if I remember the Captain’s announcement correctly. It’s like being on a ghost ship most of the time but very quick service. 

Bob

Best service ever then?  :classic_biggrin:

We were on Ruby right after Thanksgiving, and Diamond Trio (mariachi)  and Grace's Secret (rock 'n roll) bands were also performing.  Have they departed the ship?  Anyone else besides Aileen & Sticks (excellent, btw) and the pianist playing music?

We're booked to be on Ruby again in Feb, and would be disappointed if live music has been downgraded so drastically.

• Like 1