Infinity Bay Resort - Weird request of salsa

Ellusionz

We went to Infinity Bay Resort with Discover Roatan with a day pass. Amazing trip totally recommend it! So my weird request if anyone goes there and happens to be an aspiring cook and good at copying recipes... try the chips and salsa (the smoother tomato one not the chunky one) and give me a copy cat recipe. Or just ask them what the ingredients are and share it with me. I tried to get them to sell me some jars unsuccessfully LOL. This stuff reminds me of the salsa I got at Bennigans way before they closed down years ago. One of those foods you wish you could still have again in your life time. Appreciate any help anyone has for my weird request!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 minute ago, carbon said:

Did you decide?

We had a garbage captain. We didn't go to Roatan. It was the 4th straight week he wouldn't port there. All 7 other ships ported in Roatan that day. Having Costa Maya cut back to only about 4 hours and the private port in Belize really made this a bad cruise.

10 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

We had a garbage captain. We didn't go to Roatan. It was the 4th straight week he wouldn't port there. All 7 other ships ported in Roatan that day. Having Costa Maya cut back to only about 4 hours and the private port in Belize really made this a bad cruise.

7 ships in Roatan? Sounds like a lot of tendering. Which port?

5 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

7 ships in Roatan? Sounds like a lot of tendering. Which port?

It was a bunch at the Carnival port and I think 2, maybe 3, at the other. The much larger Oasis class ship docked, but out pos captain didn't. Only ship that didn't.

3 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

It was a bunch at the Carnival port and I think 2, maybe 3, at the other. The much larger Oasis class ship docked, but out pos captain didn't. Only ship that didn't.

I haven’t been to Mahogany Bay but I thought only two ships could dock there? I  know it isn’t uncommon for Carnival to be unable to dock there if conditions aren’t right.

I also thought there was only room at Coxen Hole for two ships - any more and they have to tender.