Caribbean Princess - A WinksCruises Photo Review - December 12 - 19 2021 - Eastern Caribbean Sailing

WinksCruises

2 hours ago, WinksCruises said:

Not sure what you are saying here, but we were definitely invited to Club Class as Suite guests. It was listed as one of the  benefits on our welcoming letter. And their appeared to be tons of other guests (more than the number of suites) in attendance, which is how it was explained to us - you could purchase your way in.

Club Class dining is for those in full suites AND those in Club Class mini-suites.   They are the most expensive minis and there are more of that category than full suites on Princess ships.  So if those in Club Class mini-suites 'purchased' there way in then so did you and everyone else in a full suite.

Edited by capriccio

Winks

As far as purchasing your way into CC - I haven’t heard that was possible but did you know that certain mini suites (those in the center of the ship) are designated as CC mini suites and thus include dining in that section.  They are quite a bit more than the other mini suites and I think the dining might be the only real “perk”. 

Thank you for taking me on your journey and adventures.  It was so refreshing to escape the news and doldrums for a week.  I hope we cross paths someday.  I have been enrolled in "Guided Autobiography Class" during the pandemic.  My writing is but a mere shadow of your command with words.  

Malama Pono

• Like 2

I know a few of you have questions about the availability of Club Class dining. 

Fortunately, while browsing through Mrs. Winks' camera roll I found this shot she snapped at the dining room entrance.  We'll let you draw your own conclusions!

Barker.thumb.jpg.011e910fc909b489fc0270400ae83827.jpg

• Haha 3