Mystery Drink package

TXAV8R

Hello to all, my wife and I booked a cruise on Celebrity for February, 2022 and got a promotional drink package as part of the incentive. Our copy of the confirmation document lists the following code, (YWF9-BEVCLINGRAT1) does anyone know what kind of package this is. I called Celebrity,  sat in que for an hour only to speak to a representative with a horrible connection and an unintelligible accent that I was left more confused and frustrated than before I called. BTW, why don't they have a chat feature available to their passengers to answer to common questions and or concerns? Pretty standard for service related companies today.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TXAV8R said:

Yep, we figured as much. But it's still great since we aren't big drinkers anyway.🙂

You may want to look at the difference between the Classic & Premium packages. You don't necessarily need to be a "big" drinker for it to be worthwhile to upgrade. 

07_09_SP_Beverage-Package-Flyer.indd (celebritycruises.com)

1 hour ago, TXAV8R said:

Thanks for the advice. We'll look into it. 

Even if it sounds good to you, you might want to wait until you're on board to upgrade.  For one, the bartender you upgrade with tends to love you when you do that.  However, a more frugal reason is that there have been supply problems with getting liquor on cruise ships (just like there are supply problems everywhere else).  You might want to wait and see if the brand-based reasons you are upgrading actually are on board.  They probably are, but you won't know until you get there.

In any case, the price of the upgrade is $12/person/day (gratuity included in that price)

• Like 1