Disappearing cruise

kitten816

Had this happen to me recently, two cruises in February for a B2B had been booked but in different cabins. Asked our PVP to change cabin so we would be in the same one for both cruises. He did it, but somehow it got cancelled! When it disappeared I figured it was just a glitch, would reappear in a few days. When I entered the booking name and last name on the "Add A Cruise" feature, it came up with booking number and name didn't match. Got in touch with my PVP again, he reinstated but at regular rates, about 3 times the Players Club rate originally booked at. Finally got it all worked out.

Go to the page where your upcoming cruises are listed. Try to add your disappearing booking, see what message you get. Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I would guess the IT department is having some issues.

It is like the weather, wait and bit and see what changes.   I think most cruise lines have issues as well from time to time.

Reminds me of the answer for when you call them and the person doesn’t understand. Call back and talk to someone else. This is just the online version. 

When you think of the massive amount of data on their website with constant rate and price changes, it’s really pretty darn good. They are WAY better than the Walt Disney World website.

1 minute ago, momof3cruisers said:

Reminds me of the answer for when you call them and the person doesn’t understand. Call back and talk to someone else. This is just the online version. 

When you think of the massive amount of data on their website with constant rate and price changes, it’s really pretty darn good. They are WAY better than the Walt Disney World website.

Actually, I was thinking of RCI and X.  agree on WDW except for dining reservations.  Now the then their web can be persnickity.

• Like 1