Equinox Sky Suite

1025cruise

Yes, I know we're 6 months out and things are likely to change, but curious on thoughts.

Looking to book a cruise in June on the Equinox. I see that booking a Sky Suite is actually within reach. Since it will have been 2 years since our last cruise, plus we're celebrating an occasion, I'm ok with a slight splurge.

I really like the idea of booking a corner suite, but the only ones available are deck 6, which I believe right now is in the quarantine zone. Since the corner suites are more expensive to book then the Sky suites on deck 12, I'd hate to book the corner, then get moved. 

So, is it worth the risk, or should I just book a deck 12 suite and call it a day?

Those corner Sky Suites on deck 6 have very small balconies. I would not book one of them. I have stayed on deck 12 and loved it. But be sure to book one as far forward as you can, as there is a lot of overhead noise toward the aft on either side . Oceanview  carts rattling over tile  flooring coming out of the galley. 

• Like 1

We were in a Sky Suite on Equinox on deck 12 in December and had the problem of the carts rattling over the tile floor. We asked to move because of being woken early in the morning with the noise. We were moved to Sky Suite aft on deck 11, 1663, which was a lovely suite and we enjoyed very much. The only complaint we would have was that there was sun most of the day on the balcony and we prefer the shade. The balcony was a good size.