Getaway Haven 2 bedroom cabin 16120 &16122 Door Position

tumblew467

HI 

Can someone who stayed in either of these rooms tell me what side the door is on to the cabin?  Strange question I know.  I wanted to see which cabin's door is closest to the entrance to the lounge area.  So I can walk out  my cabin to the door that leads  directly to the lounge area. I know in some ships one of these cabins --the entrance to the lounge is directly across from your cabin door. Thanks 

Deck Plan

we're in 16718 on the 4/17/2022 breakaway sailing and if you look at the you tube video of that cabin at the VERY start you can ALMOST see the hall way, 😂 and you can sort of see where 16720 would line up with the door.

• 3 weeks later...

on getaway...so is 16720 one where people can look right in. i guess that cabin is highest traffic if in front of the lounge door?

i saw the 16718 BA video mentioned above and on BA it appears 16720 would have a wall across from it which would be great if true on the getaway

Edited by luckyinpa

at minute 143 is it fair to say that thru the double doors on the far side of the room, to the left, that light would be the cabin 16720? i guess you get the most traffic but quickest trip to the restaurant possible and the bar lol

9 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

i guess you get the most traffic but quickest trip to the restaurant possible and the bar lol

we're in 16718 , figured we'd have the most trafic ( but seriously how bad can it be ?) because I have one grandchild that will get sea sick in a bath tub. so we went as close to mid ship as we could with out being RIGHT next to restaurant noise

2 hours ago, fox02554 said:

we're in 16718 , figured we'd have the most trafic ( but seriously how bad can it be ?) because I have one grandchild that will get sea sick in a bath tub. so we went as close to mid ship as we could with out being RIGHT next to restaurant noise

do you really hear restaurant noise in the cabin corridor? i can see out in the lounge yes but would think no way in a cabin hall or even a cabin there. im thinking about 16720

21 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

I have no idea , we are on the breakaway , when I was looking at deck plans 20 & 22 looked to be in the hallway where EVERYTHING came together. I wasn't worried about traffic noise ( masterbed room is on the far side of the cabin ) as much as I was a teenager leaving the door open and having prople walking by. videos show both 18 & 20 with bedrooms to the right as you enter the cabin , kitchen seems to be on the starboard side as well, so unless they flip the layout 22 would share a wall with the kitchen  

Edited by fox02554