Luggage tags

usahawk1

Have you gotten the email that your E-Docs are ready to be printed (or seen it when signed into the website)? The luggage tags are located in that document...look for the icon of a suitcase and click on it. They will come up in a separate window.

34 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

Have you gotten the email that your E-Docs are ready to be printed (or seen it when signed into the website)? The luggage tags are located in that document...look for the icon of a suitcase and click on it. They will come up in a separate window.

No have not got any edocs, just completed the online check in process. Also did not see anything on sign in sight.  Guessing it may take a little while. 

2 minutes ago, usahawk1 said:

No have not got any edocs, just completed the online check in process. Also did not see anything on sign in sight.  Guessing it may take a little while. 

You could possibly have them tomorrow morning. As long as you see check-in is 100% complete, you are good to go.  I no longer print out my e-docs...I open them on my phone and screen shot the bar code.  That is all they need to scan to get you into the port area and check-in. 

2 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

You could possibly have them tomorrow morning. As long as you see check-in is 100% complete, you are good to go.  I no longer print out my e-docs...I open them on my phone and screen shot the bar code.  That is all they need to scan to get you into the port area and check-in. 

Thank you so much for your help. Will wait to see. 

You can find your E-docs when logged into your account, but you will likely need to wait until tomorrow morning -- maybe after midnight.

Also, within the E-docs you will find a little suitcase logo!  Click that open and you will find Luggage tag.

Print # needed.  Hubby uses PowerPoint to resize and place multiple tags to print with our info on only one page.  We then cut and put them in plastic tag holders on our luggage.

• Thanks 1

I had some trouble printing the luggage tags. When I opened the luggage tag icon, it came up with our ship name, cabin number, etc. but when I tried to print, the tag was blank with no info. I finally just printed blank tag and wrote in the info by hand, and made copies. Anyone else have this problem?

14 hours ago, usahawk1 said:

Hello, I just completed my online check in, however I cannot find where to print my luggage tags. Is this something I have to wait for? Thanks for any help.

Is NCL no longer mailing luggage tags?  I know they did years ago, then it moved online, then they printed and mailed again when cruises restarted.  It was a small thing but convenient.

1 hour ago, paf910 said:

I had some trouble printing the luggage tags. When I opened the luggage tag icon, it came up with our ship name, cabin number, etc. but when I tried to print, the tag was blank with no info. I finally just printed blank tag and wrote in the info by hand, and made copies. Anyone else have this problem?

Possibly a firewall issue?  Would be interesting to know whether you could see the info on a different computer.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, usahawk1 said:

Hello, I just completed my online check in, however I cannot find where to print my luggage tags. Is this something I have to wait for? Thanks for any help.

Just got a letter yesterday with 6 luggage tags enclosed. I'm not sailing till 2/11/22. Letter stated that e-docs can be downloaded 21 days prior to sailing and upon completion of online check in  I always  went to online check in and downloaded my luggage tags on all past sailings. I even bought those clear plastic luggage holders. Humm, could this be an indication that something good will happen? Hope so.

5 hours ago, paf910 said:

Try saving it as a PDF on your desktop and you should be able to print from there. The main thing you want is for it to be in color because each ship is a different color code at the port.  If there are multiple ships in port the day you board, you want to make sure the porter gets your luggage to the correct ship.

yes, you want them in color.

but not because every ship is a different color. the colors refer to decks and perhaps location (forward, midship, aft) on the very ship you're sailing on. there are many different colors on the same ship.

It has ship name, cabin number and aft starboard written on it. I called NCL when I had trouble printing tags and asked if they could just mail them to me and was told no. The rep said just hand print info

Edited by paf910

3 hours ago, UKstages said:

yes, you want them in color.

but not because every ship is a different color. the colors refer to decks and perhaps location (forward, midship, aft) on the very ship you're sailing on. there are many different colors on the same ship.

You do not have to print in color. The colors have no meaning for luggage handling.

Colors are assigned to each ship. So all of the luggage for your cruise will be the same color. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, paf910 said:

I finally got my edocs and tags. I did try and print from my iPad and like you they were blank. Finally dug out my laptop (which I haven’t used in a couple years) and printed from there and that worked fine. 

• Like 1