Port Canaveral Transportation

kelkel2

We will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport hotel the night before our cruise. I imagine any of the shuttles will pick up there due to it being connected to the airport? It will be my husband and I our two kids. Contrans was recommended to us before the pandemic, but are they still running a good reputable business? Or is there some other company you guys recommend and we can compare? We will be cruising the Mardi Gras. 

3 hours ago, sellwingri said:

Is a 12pm flight ok when we return to Port Canaveral?

For a noon flight you need to be at the airport by about 10:30, and 10:00 is better with the typical TSA chaos. With the drive from PC to MCO taking about an hour that translates into off the ship with bags and clear of customs and immigration by about 8:30-8:45 for a 9:00 shuttle van.  Should be okay, but you don't have any wiggle room in case something goes wrong.

Thank you everyone for the recommendations. After doing a little research, I was able to book my family of 4 a private shuttle for the same price as a shared shuttle. Contrans was going to be $25/pp each way, Cruise Control is $100 For 4 each way. Seemed like a no brainer to have our own private shuttle! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kelkel2 said:

Thank you everyone for the recommendations. After doing a little research, I was able to book my family of 4 a private shuttle for the same price as a shared shuttle. Contrans was going to be $25/pp each way, Cruise Control is $100 For 4 each way. Seemed like a no brainer to have our own private shuttle! 

We’re using them too!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 6:05 PM, kelkel2 said:

What private shuttle company did you use?

1 hour ago, soremekun said:

Cruise Control seems like an amazing option!  How far in advance should someone make a reservation?

I booked with Cruise Control July 2021 for my April 2022 cruise a private shuttle for the 6 of us.

Call them for info. (888) 416-8830

On 1/11/2022 at 9:58 AM, sellwingri said:

Is a 12pm flight ok when we return to Port Canaveral?

This past September we returnd to Port Canaveral on a cruise and used Cortrans shuttle. They picked us up at 8:45 AM and we were at the Orlando airport by 9:30 AM. We had a flight at noon so plenty of time to spare. 

5 hours ago, Marie51 said:

This past September we returnd to Port Canaveral on a cruise and used Cortrans shuttle. They picked us up at 8:45 AM and we were at the Orlando airport by 9:30 AM. We had a flight at noon so plenty of time to spare. 

Nice to hear. We've booked with Cruise Control (private shuttle for the 6 of us) and have a pick up time at 8:15am end of our cruise on Harmony. We originally had booked an MCO flight for noon but that's been changed by AA to 11:39am. 

On 2/6/2022 at 8:31 PM, Marie51 said:

Sorry, my question was in response to Marie51.