Uploading vaccine certificate

sayvan

Quick question for those of you who have sailed on Celebrity during the pandemic. When doing the online check in did you upload the two pages of your vaccine certificate or just the first page that actually has the information required? Also how long did it take for celebrity to validate the certificate? Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sayvan said:

Quick question for those of you who have sailed on Celebrity during the pandemic. When doing the online check in did you upload the two pages of your vaccine certificate or just the first page that actually has the information required? Also how long did it take for celebrity to validate the certificate? Thanks in advance. 

We uploaded the Govt QR code it shows all 3 vaccines. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, If only said:

We uploaded the Govt QR code it shows all 3 vaccines. 

Yes but the app asks for front and back which of course we do not have in Canada. Ours is a two page pdf with QR code and dose dates on front and then some mumble jumble on the second page which is not really relevant. How long did it take for Celebrity to validate? 

Edited by sayvan

21 minutes ago, sayvan said:

Yes but the app asks for front and back which of course we do not have in Canada. Ours is a two page pdf with QR code and dose dates on front and then some mumble jumble on the second page which is not really relevant. How long did it take for Celebrity to validate? 

My cruise in December I just did the first page of the QR with the details.  I did both this time. In both situations I t was validated when I checked the next day.

Edited by wendycook22
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sayvan said:

1 hour ago, wendycook22 said:

My cruise in December I just did the first page of the QR with the details.  I did both this time. In both situations I t was validated when I checked the next day.

We did not do back as of course we do not have it & had no problems with Celebrity.  Just be aware that once you do it, you cannot see it again on their upload it disappears.  At least it did for us.

Edited by If only